DealerSocket is looking for a senior Flex and .NET developer.
We are a fast growing technology company building configurable web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solutions for automotive sales industry. Because of the specialized niche and the growing need to manage and maintain current client relationship, our product and service is in demand. The company continues to bring in new customers every month and development is continuously expanding the product functionality.
We are looking for highly motivated mid to senior level web developers or software engineers with proven experience using Flex, ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, Web Service technologies and passionate about programming and technology. Specific experience in developing Rich Internet Applications (RIAs) using the Adobe Flex tool and application performance/scalability architecture are highly valuable. Automotive-industry experience is a plus. Applicants need to be local and able to come into the office in San Clemente on a daily basis to work with the other web developers as part of the dedicated, driven and talented team.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience in software engineering, meeting aggressive deadlines, and performing software development duties in a MS-platform, web-development environment.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Experience using Adobe Flex with .Net web services.
- Strong programming skills in ASP.NET, C#, VB.net and Microsoft SQL.
- Experience with XML, XSL, XSLT, XML, Web Services
- Experience with system architecture
- Experienced building applications in a high traffic SAAS web platform.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - with the ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical manner
- Adobe Flex
- Microsoft SQL
- VB Script
Interested individuals, please send your resume, earliest start date and contact information to John Schaaf (JSchaaf@dealersocket.com) for consideration.
No Phone Calls and NO AGENCIES please.