What every software developer should know before entering into a contract. Ms. Khabazian will answer such questions as:
- What is the purpose of a contract?
- What are the practical differences between oral and written contracts?
- What are examples of provisions in contracts that may expose me to liability?
- What are examples of provisions in contracts that may protect me?
- How enforceable are contracts?
- What are my remedies for a breach of contract?
Ellie Khabazian is a local attorney who has been successful in obtaining favorable outcomes for clients in both mediation and trial. She is a member of the American Bar Association, Orange County Bar Association, Orange County Banyard Inn of Court, and Orange County Trial Lawyers Association. Additionally, she is named by LegalForce as a "Best Lawyer". Ms. Khabazian earned her law degree from Brigham Young University and spent her final year of law school as a visiting student at UCLA. Ms. Khabazian obtained dual undergraduate degrees in French and Business Administration with an emphasis in Corporate Finance from USC.
Topic: What every software developer should know before entering into a contract
Speaker: Ellie Khabazian
Date: Thursday December 3rd
Location: Smart Soft offices at
18006 Sky Park Circle
Irvine, CA 92614
This time we will raffle Adobe Software of up to $2100!